CSU 2022-2023 application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Quinn99 said:

Just got an email that their selection process has ended 😕

This may be a dumb question, but did it happen to say if that means that their interviews are over? I'm wondering if that just means that they finalized the last of their interview lists and are working on sending out the last interview invites and are no longer looking at apps, or if that means that their interviews are done for good and if we haven't heard then it's a rejection? I'm assuming it's the latter, but I'm just trying to hold on to the last bit of hope LOL

14 minutes ago, EfuturePA said:

This may be a dumb question, but did it happen to say if that means that their interviews are over? I'm wondering if that just means that they finalized the last of their interview lists and are working on sending out the last interview invites and are no longer looking at apps, or if that means that their interviews are done for good and if we haven't heard then it's a rejection? I'm assuming it's the latter, but I'm just trying to hold on to the last bit of hope LOL

They said I wasn’t selected for an interview, so I’m thinking there could still be hope for a final wave of invites being sent out!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/7/2022 at 7:13 PM, Alexsey said:

Hi everyone! I just recently got accepted, so I wanted to see if any current students would be able to give an insight of how they like the program so far. I’m coming from out of state so this is a relatively big move for me, so I’d really appreciate any feedback! 

Hey there! This is a pretty late reply, but I just graduated from this program and can give you some insight if you’d like to PM me! 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Adin1 said:

Hello. Do you think it's okay to apply to this school despite being Muslim? Wasn't sure how Christian this school was and how that all worked. 

Hi, I'm a current student and I'm Jewish. The school is a Baptist College and the faculty are all Christian, but it is not a requirement of a graduate student to be of the same faith. For me, personally, I haven't felt uncomfortable at all, everyone is very accepting. All of the professors choose to express their faith in different ways (some pray before examinations, some pray at the start of each week) so there are aspects of faith that are ingrained in the school, which doesn't bother me but may be something to consider.

On 7/5/2023 at 10:49 PM, AlliBess said:

Hi, I'm a current student and I'm Jewish. The school is a Baptist College and the faculty are all Christian, but it is not a requirement of a graduate student to be of the same faith. For me, personally, I haven't felt uncomfortable at all, everyone is very accepting. All of the professors choose to express their faith in different ways (some pray before examinations, some pray at the start of each week) so there are aspects of faith that are ingrained in the school, which doesn't bother me but may be something to consider.

Oh okay I see. So you would say there are some religious aspects but nothing too serious?

8 hours ago, RoadtoPASchool2001 said:

Oh okay I see. So you would say there are some religious aspects but nothing too serious?

Yea, that's how I'd describe it.

8 hours ago, RoadtoPASchool2001 said:

For current PA students: Are the rotations in the Charleston area? 

All rotations are within 50 miles of CSU unless you set up a rotation site further.