CSU 2022-2023 application cycle

5 minutes ago, futurePAda said:

One person commented they heard back on Tuesday, so I’m guessing they sent acceptances then. I never heard anything from them, but keeping my fingers crossed 🙂 

Looking at the forums from previous application cycles, I think there could still be hope for us - some people got their acceptance up to a couple weeks after their interview

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, user182479837 said:

I’m trying to stay hopeful through the anxiety that we will see more acceptances coming soon!

Ahh I'm sorry to have added to anyone's anxieties! They did say on their website that people will hear back within a month, so I'd think they aren't sending them all on the same day!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Iveywags said:

Congratulations Alli!! Do you have any tips for the interview?? Just accepted an invitation for 7/15! Funny how quick the excitement turns into nerves 

Thank you! I looked up common MMI questions and watched some videos. Goal is to be yourself, I really did my best to have my personality show through. They wouldn't interview you if they didn't think that you were a good fit on paper, now you just need to show them that your personality fits their program!

• Like 2

On 6/24/2022 at 4:41 PM, SLUtes2713 said:

I also was invited for an interview! What is your date?

On 6/24/2022 at 4:03 PM, PAkat12 said:

Just got an interview invite!

congrats! would y'all mind sharing when you submitted? trying to get an idea of whether or not my application has been reviewed yet 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, CCPA09 said:

I submitted in early June but haven’t heard anything yet. Did most of those invited to interviews submit in May? Still hoping I get one.

I still haven’t heard anything either, praying they send out more interview invitations