CSU 2022-2023 application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Pippip said:

Absolutely yes haha - I’m just trying to remember we’re all on this ride together and they really just want to get to know us and so excited to learn more about the program! 

Me too. I just keep repeating that they wouldn't be interviewing me (us) if they didn't think we were qualified. I'm also worried because I'm in the last group to go through the interview "stations" and I'm just hoping the interviewers aren't tired by then

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AlliBess said:

Me too. I just keep repeating that they wouldn't be interviewing me (us) if they didn't think we were qualified. I'm also worried because I'm in the last group to go through the interview "stations" and I'm just hoping the interviewers aren't tired by then

Yes! I think we are in the same group then! Maybe since we’re last we will get to leave that final, lasting, really good impression? 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 11:35 AM, AlliBess said:

Would you mind sharing what you thought about the interview format?  I'm still hoping to be invited to interview!🤞

3 hours ago, user5674836 said:

Would you mind sharing what you thought about the interview format?  I'm still hoping to be invited to interview!🤞

they definitely did their best to do MMI virtually. There were four groups for the day, two in each of two sessions. They had a Q&A session, student panel, and MMI interview. They were pretty well organized about all of it

11 minutes ago, user182479837 said:

Did they call or email you?

They called me, but I missed it because my unit is in the ground level of the hospital so I don't get signal, but then they emailed me! In the voicemail it said that I'd receive the email by the end of the week, but I got it right afterward.

8 minutes ago, PAkat12 said:

Congrats! That’s so amazing! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you! GPA for undergrad was pretty low at 3.26, my post-bacc GPA so far is 3.52, so my cumulative is 3.28. PCE is 4540 hours as a Patient Care Associate in a PACU at the time of my application. GRE was 159 verbal, 159 quant, and 5.0 analytical.

I submitted CASPA 5/5, my GRE score was sent to them 5/6, application was confirmed 5/8, got my interview invitation 5/26 for the 6/17 interview date.

• Like 2