FSU-UMHS : 2022-2023 PA Class

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, PAdreams23 said:

Any late August/September interviewees hear back yet?

Hi there! So I actually interviewed August 8 and was pretty convinced they were not going to select me based upon the waiting periods that recently accepted applicants had reported on this thread compared to how long I had been waiting. But…I just got the call today and was offered a seat!

So don’t give up hope! This probably means that they couldn’t make a selection based upon the applicants from the most recent interview, and I was luckily still on their list. They’ll be making decisions into December, and even closer to the start of the program depending on if others forfeit their seats after receiving news from other programs.

Best thing to do is forget the interview date and all the happenings entirely, and then be pleasantly surprised by the phone call. 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, srd11 said:

Hi there! So I actually interviewed August 8 and was pretty convinced they were not going to select me based upon the waiting periods that recently accepted applicants had reported on this thread compared to how long I had been waiting. But…I just got the call today and was offered a seat!

So don’t give up hope! This probably means that they couldn’t make a selection based upon the applicants from the most recent interview, and I was luckily still on their list. They’ll be making decisions into December, and even closer to the start of the program depending on if others forfeit their seats after receiving news from other programs.

Best thing to do is forget the interview date and all the happenings entirely, and then be pleasantly surprised by the phone call. 🙂 

My interview date was also August 8, so this gives me some hope. Congratulations!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else not heard anything since applying? I've been rejected from every school I applied to and at this point i'm bracing myself for the very real possibility that I won't get into PA school this cycle 😞, but at the same time i'm hoping i get pleasantly surprised by an interview offer. I applied to FSU early July and received a confirmation email on July 21st, but it's been crickets ever since. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? 

Edited by Anonymous22
typo

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Audidane said:

For those who have been accepted…do you recall the city/area code that showed up when you got the acceptance call? I interviewed September 27 and I’m anxiously awaiting. This is my 9th year applying to PA school 🫠🫠

The call came from a Hagerstown number, area code 240. When I got the call I was like the 7th or 8th person to be accepted, so still lots of room for more students! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 2:29 PM, PAHopeful77 said:

Has anyone received interview invites lately? Are they finished with the interviews?

I have not 😞 I submitted the first week of July and was verified of the completion of the first screening phase on July 13th but since have not heard anything else...

• 2 weeks later...