AMC PA PROGRAM: CYCLE 2022-2023

Hey Guys, so my application was submitted on 5/5/22. That same day I got an email from Albany that my application was received but could not be reviewed until my CASPA was verified. They said they would continue to monitor my application for completion. The next day 5/6/22 my CASPA was verified. I have not heard anything since. Would it be appropriate to email and update them that my CASPA has been verified or should I calm down and wait?

Guest Adalexia

Hey everyone! Do all applicants get chosen for holistic review by two faculty members? Or is that a sign that you've moved up in the application process? Just got the email & wasn't sure if all applicants get this after being verified. Thx!!

Hey guys, I am working on my supplemental application right now and under the employer experience it says "indicate duration(d) for the above position(s)." Does that mean how long I have been working there or how many hours? I already put dates for the start and end of the position so I'm thinking it's hours? Please let me know what you guys took that as.

24 minutes ago, Mahdis said:

Hey guys, I am working on my supplemental application right now and under the employer experience it says "indicate duration(d) for the above position(s)." Does that mean how long I have been working there or how many hours? I already put dates for the start and end of the position so I'm thinking it's hours? Please let me know what you guys took that as.

Put the number of hours 

did you guys also put volunteer experience and internship experience in the employment section? Some of my volunteer experience have patient care hours and then my internship was at a yoga studio so it was still health related, but not patient care experience for it. Thank you for the help!