Lawrence Tech University PA Program 2022-2023

8 hours ago, katelyngiovanni101 said:

are they still looking at applicants? I called and they said my application still looked good but cuz they do rolling admissions its taking time

Yes I believe so! I interviewed October 24 and had my one on one with Professor Lamb a few days later. She stated that it could be months until they pick everyone for their class and if they fill up, and if they like you as a candidate they would keep you on the list for the next cohort. 

When did you interview ?

Edited by ShavonRosePA

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 11:08 AM, Rikh304 said:

does any one know if the 30 spots are filled ? is thats why they have 5+ ppl on waitlist ? 

I just heard back today: “We have more interviews in the next couple weeks and should be all set with the cohort and waitlist in the next couple weeks as well.”

So for those still waiting to hear, I encourage you to keep hope. If you interviewed months ago and haven’t heard back there is still a chance.

If this doesn’t turn out to be your year, apply as early as possible next year to schools with rolling admission. It seems like this school in particular selected quite a large number of accepted students in the first few weeks of interviews. I know of at least one other program that did the same. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, 

I uploaded my application on 2/1/23. I received a confirmation email stating that my application is being considered for this cycle but am still waiting on the news if I got an interview or not. For those who have reached this point in the process or beyond...how long did it take LTU to get back to you about getting an interview? 

Best of luck to you all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In an email from one of the professors about a week ago, I was told that three people on the waitlist were contacted to fill spots of people who withdrew their acceptances. Assuming they accepted the spot, they have two weeks to pay the deposit secure their place in the cohort. If they don’t pay the deposit to complete the process, or if anyone else withdraws their acceptance, they will revisit the wait list. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...