Lawrence Tech University PA Program 2022-2023

On 10/16/2022 at 10:52 AM, Pastobe2134 said:

Interviewed 9/21 and still haven’t heard anything 😞 feeling really discouraged. 

I interviewed 9/28 and am also feeling discouraged! But I’m trying to remember that the process is so random. Just because others have heard back and we haven’t, doesn’t mean we’re not getting accepted soon! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, PA240 said:

What's a general timeline that people hear back in after their interviews? 

I think a couple weeks (2-4 weeks) has been pretty avg for those accepted already. But that’s a small number still. They told me in my 1:1 that they may not make final selections until rolling admissions ends (I believe March 2023). Don’t give up hope! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EPtoPA2022 said:

I think a couple weeks (2-4 weeks) has been pretty avg for those accepted already. But that’s a small number still. They told me in my 1:1 that they may not make final selections until rolling admissions ends (I believe March 2023). Don’t give up hope! 

Thanks for letting me know! I had mine yesterday and I'm hopeful!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...