University of North Dakota 2022-2023 Cycle

8 hours ago, MT2010 said:

Well that’s a bummer. It would be nice to know what we can do better. I’m a flight paramedic with 20,000 hours experience, last 90 credits GPA of 3.8. I work in rural areas. My overall GPA could be better but I’m from Montana. I’m sure there are always ways I could improve my application but I felt I fit the script for this school pretty well. I feel trying to review 700+ applications in less then a month is a lot. Might want to look at a better process in the future. A big Congrats to everyone that got an interview and best of luck to everyone in the future! 

Volunteer hours look good on an application get a few hundred of them. Shadowing looks good as well, try and get 100+ hours of that. Clinical research if possible. Exceed the minimum prerequisites. Push for overall and science GPA above 3.5. 

They may get a lot of applicants but it's surprising the amount that don't meet the requirements for application. Applying multiple years in a row shows determination as well 

• Like 2

I have an interview on Oct 17. Any idea how many people are invited to each interview day? The interview process sounds pretty intense. MMI in the morning, lunch, then flipped lecture with a multiple choice test and then an essay to finish the day. Without breaching any confidentiality agreements....Anybody got any pointers on what to do and not to do??

3 hours ago, BSMavis83 said:

I have an interview on Oct 17. Any idea how many people are invited to each interview day? The interview process sounds pretty intense. MMI in the morning, lunch, then flipped lecture with a multiple choice test and then an essay to finish the day. Without breaching any confidentiality agreements....Anybody got any pointers on what to do and not to do??

Congratulations on your interview! May I ask when did you apply? And when did you receive the interview invite? 
Good luck!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...