University of North Dakota 2022-2023 Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 7:24 AM, dai1612 said:

Good luck everyone! Quick question, I applied for the hybrid program. Do they ever take out of state students? I’m in Florida and I don’t think they take many students from other regions, right? 

My understanding is that they give preference to ND students first then the surrounding states of MN, SD, MT… I have heard of students being accepted from all around the country. I have been following this forum for a while. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 7:23 PM, EHuston said:

Hey everyone I received an interview invite, does anyone know the interview format?

Congrats! I have also received an interview! It's a modified MMI meaning there are six stations and 15 minutes per station. In addition, there is an essay to complete in the allotted time and a multiple-choice assessment after watching a snip of a lecture video. It's pretty intense...

Congrats! Do you know if the interviews will be virtual or in person this year? 

On 9/18/2022 at 5:25 PM, futurepahannah said:

Congrats! I have also received an interview! It's a modified MMI meaning there are six stations and 15 minutes per station. In addition, there is an essay to complete in the allotted time and a multiple-choice assessment after watching a snip of a lecture video. It's pretty intense...

On 9/21/2022 at 6:44 PM, MT2010 said:

Congrats! Do you know if the interviews will be virtual or in person this year? 

Either or! They encourage in-person because they have a full day of events and tours planned but Zoom is still an option if you decide to go that route! You just have to tell them which you would like to do and they will send you follow-up information afterward. 

Did UND send out all their interview invites? It looks like no interview invites have been reported since 9/12 (on this forum). I understand their interview dates are clustered between 10/13-10/18 and I’m wondering if anyone knows if additional interview invites are still being sent out? 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2022 at 4:22 PM, Basil said:

Did UND send out all their interview invites? It looks like no interview invites have been reported since 9/12 (on this forum). I understand their interview dates are clustered between 10/13-10/18 and I’m wondering if anyone knows if additional interview invites are still being sent out? 

Doesn’t appear so! Is it bad form to reach out to them and ask? 

On 10/4/2022 at 7:21 AM, Pard4321 said:

Doesn’t appear so! Is it bad form to reach out to them and ask? 

I called them last Wednesday to ask cause I hadn’t heard anything either and they said that if I didn’t hear anything by the end of the week then it is safe to assume that you didn’t get an invite. But to expect an email regardless the week after. However I still haven’t received that either yet. 

19 hours ago, Ozy24 said:

I called them last Wednesday to ask cause I hadn’t heard anything either and they said that if I didn’t hear anything by the end of the week then it is safe to assume that you didn’t get an invite. But to expect an email regardless the week after. However I still haven’t received that either yet. 

Well that’s a bummer. It would be nice to know what we can do better. I’m a flight paramedic with 20,000 hours experience, last 90 credits GPA of 3.8. I work in rural areas. My overall GPA could be better but I’m from Montana. I’m sure there are always ways I could improve my application but I felt I fit the script for this school pretty well. I feel trying to review 700+ applications in less then a month is a lot. Might want to look at a better process in the future. A big Congrats to everyone that got an interview and best of luck to everyone in the future! 

• Like 1