Pace Pleasantville Campus 2022-2023 Cycle

9 hours ago, PAsrock23 said:

Received an invite for November, but feeling a little weary due to the increasing attrition rates, decreasing graduation rates, and recent probation status 😞. Does anybody have additional info / insight regarding this matter? 

At info sessions and interviews they mentioned the probationary status had to do with administrative things and nothing to do with students and how well they are doing. Not sure what the attrition rates are about though.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Phozphorus said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone know what style of interview this program has? Ty! 

They had two 20 minute individual interviews with traditional interviews questions, but it was very natural and conversational. They are SUPER welcoming and really just want to get to know you better! This was by far my favorite interview yet. They give an overview of the program in the beginning and end it with a Q&A with current students. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, prepastudent776 said:

They had two 20 minute individual interviews with traditional interviews questions, but it was very natural and conversational. They are SUPER welcoming and really just want to get to know you better! This was by far my favorite interview yet. They give an overview of the program in the beginning and end it with a Q&A with current students. 

Thanks this was very helpful 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dreamerr said:

For those who are accepted here is a  GroupMe so we can all connect

You're invited to my new group 'Pace Pleaseantville PA Class of 2025' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/92825653/fevEUEc6

There’s already been a GroupMe made with more of us! 

You're invited to my new group 'PAPLV Class of 2025' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/92702205/WlGRyPJN

• 8 months later...