class of 2015!!! interview dates?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is some info about my class that might help you guys.

Accepted Stats for my class.

GPA range- 3.0-4.0, Sceince 3.3-4.0

Healthcare exp. ranges from 0 to years of experience.

GRE- ? not required

Interviews went till March last year and they try to interview all qualified candidates, you are ranked on a point system. Acceptance calls started about the middle of March and they wait till all interviews are done before accepting anyone.

***Be yourself during the interview and don't worry about always having the "right" answer. The interviewers want to get to know YOU, they are not looking for a scripted answer from book.

Feel free to ask any questions.

They are just now sending out invitations and from what I understand, they send them out through Feb. They don't make any decisions until they have interviewed everyone so we will not know for a very long time. I might be wrong about dates but the process is pretty much how they explained it when I asked at an information session back in the fall.

I don't think you have to worry about rejection at all yet. Stay positive. I received an interview invitation for the January sessions as well, however, I have interviews already scheduled during most of those dates and I have to travel from Kansas so I asked if January was the only dates. They said they will be going through February and possibly March I believe. They haven't sent out invitations for February yet but because I couldn't make it in January they allowed me to set one up for February. Still plenty of time for interview invitations!!

Hey guys,

I'm also a current student in the class of 2014. I have a friend applying to UT so I asked one of my professors about interviews yesterday. She said they are interviewing almost every monday and wednesday through Feb, and possibly into March if needed. Like Said before I didn't hear anything until March last year and I had an early interview. Also I only was alerted 5 days before the first interview date they offered to me, so don't fret if you're still waiting! We look forward to meeting some of you wonderful future students! :)

And feel free to message me if you have questions (esp compared to other OH programs)!

I received my invite on the 9th. I can tell you I was offered my choice sixteen interview sessions Mondays, Wednesdays and some Fridays extending from today through the end of February. In speaking to the program I was told they and have not finished invites at this time. For what it’s worth, last year they interviewed 249 candidates.

Hi everyone,

I was invited for an interview :) I was notified on Jan 6th and have not received any information about the exact location of this interview (and I leave tomorrow). Is anybody else having this problem or has my info been lost in translation?

I have contacted the lady who sent me the invite via email and phone, her only response was "you will receive a confirmation email with this information".

Wisemikl,

Thank you for this information. I received an invite 5 days before the first interview date as well and I thought maybe I had been on an alternate list or something.... Do you, by chance, know where the interviews take place (which building,room). My interview is on wednesday (1/23) and I have not been given any information.

To anyone who's had interviews, did they tell you when to expect to hear an answer?? The last two interviews I had sent out results within two weeks. Not sure if UT is the same, or are they letting people know in march after interviews are done?? I was accepted to a school and they want an answer in february--Toledo is a top choice of mine!

Any answers from current students too would be helpful! I want to make sure I get all the chances I can :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if they take writing samples during the interview process and a panel interview. Are the interview questions the standard ones usually asked at PA interviews or are they sort of "out of the ordinary" Bit nervous on this one as I am getting down to what I think may be my last invite for the year. Need to do well.... double Yikes !

Archived