class of 2015!!! interview dates?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to an interview on Wednesday and we were told they are still interviewing. Next week is their spring break so I wouldn't expect to hear anything next week. Then there is at least one more week of interviews before they start to notify people of acceptances. Seems like they are a while away from making decisions (ugh!) and we all have a lot more waiting to do!

They will send you an email @efhalsey confirming your interview and telling you where you need to be and when (most likely the 4th floor of the Collier building on the Health Sciences campus). I got mine a week before the interview. It also tells you the day consists of individual interviews, a group interview, tour, and question and answer session.

I still haven't received an interview yet, so I'm thinking I will probably be rejected. :( I just received an email today that they are still completing: application reviews, interview invitations, and interviewing. It said this process will be complete in the next couple weeks. It is quite late in the cycle, so I am not sure how many weeks of interviewing are left. Has anyone received interviews this week?

Archived