• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all! I submitted my CASPA on Aug23 and they "mailed" it on Sep 14...I never received a confirmation email from Toledo about interview in January...like some above I have no way of knowing if they even received it haha! When I go online to the supplemental application site, it does say "complete awaiting decision," but there's no received date next to the CASPA line...any help is welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually they didn't tell me to do that because the transcripts take a while to send and they probably wouldn't be there in time. I was given the phone number and email of a woman in charge and she had me email her with all of the updated information. I just told her the classes I've taken since CASPA mailing, the grades I got, what volunteer work i've done since then, my employment and updated patient contact hours, etc. I included a letter of intent as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The email address is kristi.hayes@utoledo.edu, her name is (obviously) Kristi Hayes, haha. I don't have her number in my phone history anymore, but if you call the Utoledo PA office and ask for her number they can give it to you. Although she gave me her email address and told me to email her my update, she never responded to the email. I have talked to another student who said the same, she is probably just really busy and didn't have the time to respond with a confirmation that she got it. Hope this helps!

Archived