2013 cycle

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Jene. I applied for this cycle. I spoke with Jim Briggs @ Upstate, very helpful guy, and he mentioned that they don't usually start informing people of interviews until late October. The wait has been brutal. All my stuff has been in since the end of July too. However, I actually just received a confirmation not more than two weeks ago that all my stuff was complete and being reviewed. I was told I was in the first batch of applicants. So I'm hoping to hear something by early November! Where are you from?

• 2 weeks later...

congrats! i haven't heard yet, but in the last month i've received 2 emails saying my application wasn't complete.... however i finished it in july and have a confirmation and payment confirmation from that. i emailed the school and they responded that they would look into it but i haven't heard back. i'm from albany. congrats on your interview again!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived