2022-2023 application cycle

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, aleena2001 said:

I just received an interview at Butler! It looks like it’s gonna be mmi with a bunch of activities and surveys. 

35 minutes ago, PABana said:

Just received an interview invite! Application complete 7/25

32 minutes ago, ahult08 said:

Just got an interview invite! I chose virtual since I have another in-person interview the day before.

Do you guys mind sharing your stats?? 

• Like 2

On 9/8/2022 at 6:47 PM, 2025futurePA said:

Has anyone gotten a waitlist or rejection email? Just curious since I haven't received anything yet they said everyone would get an email. 

I got the first email 9/6/2022 and I still haven't heard anything back and tomorrow, 9/13/2022, will be a week. 

My last name starts with SME so I'm wondering if they're going alphabetically instead of as applications rolled in. In any case, still anxiously waiting to hear back 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smeltzerhannah said:

I got the first email 9/6/2022 and I still haven't heard anything back and tomorrow, 9/13/2022, will be a week. 

My last name starts with SME so I'm wondering if they're going alphabetically instead of as applications rolled in. In any case, still anxiously waiting to hear back 

Same, I haven’t heard anything either. Crossing fingers 🤞

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lmt1369 said:

I haven't either. Honestly really frustrated it's been a whole week and most people haven't heard anything.

I haven’t heard anything either. I’m trying not to get anxious. I’m also worried about it. It’s been a week and we haven’t heard, I’m hoping that doesn’t mean it’s a rejection. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Aj2023 said:

Is anyone considering emailing them if you don’t get anything tomorrow? 

I’m even more anxious now, the email they sent a week ago just vanished from my email. I didn’t delete it or anything. It’s just gone. I reread it earlier today and now it’s disappeared. Not that that means anything 😂 but it stresses me out lol. 

• Like 1