Sign in to follow this  

Class of 2015

Any accepted students coming from across the country like myself? I'm looking for a 1 br/studio preferably furnished place. Any leads or help out there? reply back or private message me.

Hi, I am a graduate of UNE PA program from 2011. I am renting a 1 bd apartment that is attached to my house. It is 2 miles from campus. Let me know if you want more info. I have always rented to PA students and it has worked out well!

Hi, I am a graduate of UNE PA program from 2011. I am renting a 1 bd apartment that is attached to my house. It is 2 miles from campus. Let me know if you want more info. I have always rented to PA students and it has worked out well!

Received e-mail yesterday l to confirm if I was still interested in the Program this is good news, they will soon move things around with the starting date fast approaching May 28/2013. I will be going to Salus. Good Luck to you all. However it will turn out to be, never let anyone kill your dream. It toke me years to get there, I know you all are ready and will all got there faster than I did.

Good Luck

Received e-mail yesterday l to confirm if I was still interested in the Program this is good news, they will soon move things around with the starting date fast approaching May 28/2013. I will be going to Salus. Good Luck to you all. However it will turn out to be, never let anyone kill your dream. It toke me years to get there, I know you all are ready and will all got there faster than I did.

Good Luck

Got a letter yesterday saying sorry and that the class was closed. Sorry to all that are not accepted in UNE PA. Try and apply early. I will be going to Salus this coming fall thanks God.