Class of 2015

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kwied1,

So far I have heard back from 4 schools. I have an interview at Salus, St Francis (in Pennsylvania), and Quinnipiac. Touro University in CA invited me to fill out their supplemental application. Quinnipiac is my first choice and Im interviewing there next Saturday. Im so nervous! Its my first interview too. I will keep you updated about anything I hear from UNE. Good Luck!

Lilinney - I wouldn't worry quite yet. I received two separate emails, one at the end of July verifying receipt of my application, and the second one at the end of August with the interview dates. So, I wouldn't expect to hear any word of your application specifically until you receive that second email with the interview dates. Best of luck!

Hi everyone, I am interviewing on November 17th, and am wondering what hotels some of you may be staying at. I am traveling alone from Delaware and will be there at 6pm in time for the social, but thought it would be nice to have another University of New England PA applicant to travel with and maybe check out the city on Saturday afternoon as well. Look forward to seeing everyone!

Kwied1,

So far I have heard back from 4 schools. I have an interview at Salus, St Francis (in Pennsylvania), and Quinnipiac. Touro University in CA invited me to fill out their supplemental application. Quinnipiac is my first choice and Im interviewing there next Saturday. Im so nervous! Its my first interview too. I will keep you updated about anything I hear from UNE. Good Luck!

How did your QU interview go? I am an Alumni there and I haven't heard anything....I may be out of luck!

Archived