2022-2023 Application cycle

I emailed them last week but still haven't gotten a reply back. I'm not holding my breath.

I have a friend who applied to the UC Davis Medical School for the 2021-2022 application cycle. She got accepted into the UC Irvine Medical School long before she even got an interview request from UC Davis.

• Thanks 1

I just heard back from them (it only took 10 days to respond to an email question 😕).

It’s a standard form reply from their office saying:

"Thank you for your interest in the PA program at the Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing. We have received your application and it is currently under review. We plan to host interviews/Candidate Visit Days in late October/November. All applicants will be notified about whether they have been invited to move on in our admissions process by the end of November. We appreciate your patience."

From this reply I am guessing that it will probably be another 10 or so days before the interview request emails are sent out.

Thoughts?

4 hours ago, 9W57th said:

I just heard back from them (it only took 10 days to respond to an email question 😕).

It’s a standard form reply from their office saying:

"Thank you for your interest in the PA program at the Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing. We have received your application and it is currently under review. We plan to host interviews/Candidate Visit Days in late October/November. All applicants will be notified about whether they have been invited to move on in our admissions process by the end of November. We appreciate your patience."

From this reply I am guessing that it will probably be another 10 or so days before the interview request emails are sent out.

Thoughts?

Hmmm if interviews are late October… I would hope that invites come out today no later than next Friday… next week Saturday is the 15th, that’s MID OCTOBER! how much notice do they give applicants to arrange travel plans? I’m hoping by end of business day we hear something. It’s 2pm in Cali right now. Maybe in the next 3hrs the emails will come out. Otherwise, cheers to  another potential week of waiting lolol. 

Edited by Jrosebwin

27 minutes ago, Jrosebwin said:

Hmmm if interviews are late October… I would hope that invites come out today no later than next Friday… next week Saturday is the 15th, that’s MID OCTOBER! how much notice do they give applicants to arrange travel plans? I’m hoping by end of business day we hear something. It’s 2pm in Cali right now. Maybe in the next 3hrs the emails will come out. Otherwise, cheers to  another potential week of waiting lolol. 

I wonder if late October means early November 🤭

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jrosebwin said:

Some of my friends who applied to east coast programs and couldn't arrange their travel plans in time were interviewed via Microsoft Teams. I'm hoping Davis will have at least one day set aside to do similar video based interviews.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChelseaPrePA said:

I wonder if late October means early November 🤭

Right  lolol 

1 hour ago, 9W57th said:

Some of my friends who applied to east coast programs and couldn't arrange their travel plans in time were interviewed via Microsoft Teams. I'm hoping Davis will have at least one day set aside to do similar video based interviews.

and who knows but hopefully 🙏🏾 

Hi everyone,

I'm currently a 2nd year student. Interviews have typically been towards the end of October (for the past 2 cohorts) and virtual. Not sure if they pushed them back to November this year since they pushed back the deadline from July to August. I know it's such a long wait, but hang in there! I imagine you'll hear back next week or so. Best of luck!

Happy to answer any questions 🙂 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1