2022-2023 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, CandyA said:

Received interview invite this afternoon for 10/10. Was not expecting an email on a Sunday and I almost deleted it. 

Congrats! I just got my application complete email this afternoon as well and was surprise is was sent on a Sunday! I hope I get an invite 😬if you don’t mind me asking, when did you submit and when did you receive your “application complete” email? 

1 hour ago, Tm2020 said:

Has anyone submitted and not received any confirmation?  The only email I got was saying they received my supplemental application fee and that was back on 5/31.

I submitted my supplemental on 06/18 and received a confirmation that my application was complete yesterday and was being reviewed.

9 minutes ago, mitskistan69 said:

Can I ask what your stats are?

cGPA 3.32

sGPA 3.63 very poor undergrad start over 10 years ago. Last 60+ 3.92. and 3.96

PCE: 21,608 (critical care paramedic)

Leadership: 672

Volunteer 1015

Teaching: 192

Shadowing: 57

LOR: 1 PA, 1 RN, 1 supervisor, 1 professor, 1 chief flight nurse/supervisor

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CandyA said:

cGPA 3.32

sGPA 3.63 very poor undergrad start over 10 years ago. Last 60+ 3.92. and 3.96

PCE: 21,608 (critical care paramedic)

Leadership: 672

Volunteer 1015

Teaching: 192

Shadowing: 57

LOR: 1 PA, 1 RN, 1 supervisor, 1 professor, 1 chief flight nurse/supervisor

Very nice! Congrats on the interview invite and best of luck! 🙂

Hi everyone! I am thrilled and beyond excited that I received an interview invite from Emory for 10/07. I want to opt in for an in person interview instead of having it virtual. Is anyone doing in person as well and how long did you guys wait to send your headshot and photo ID. They said it must be sent before confirming the interview and I haven't done a headshot yet. Any tips or advice for getting this done?

15 minutes ago, kdreamz88 said:

Hi everyone! I am thrilled and beyond excited that I received an interview invite from Emory for 10/07. I want to opt in for an in person interview instead of having it virtual. Is anyone doing in person as well and how long did you guys wait to send your headshot and photo ID. They said it must be sent before confirming the interview and I haven't done a headshot yet. Any tips or advice for getting this done?

I will be submitting my headshot Friday. My interview is 10/10 and I think I’m keeping it virtual. If I get an acceptance I will visit the campus. 

9 hours ago, kdreamz88 said:

I am doing virtual and just had a friend take a photo on her iPhone. As long as it follows their instructions, it should be fine! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, kfwieder said:

Just got an invite for a virtual interview 10/24! Anyone else on that day? Also SUPER curious how this whole virtual interview process will be... 

Congratulations! I believe it will be zoom. It’s MMI style so we will go into breakout rooms. I’m on 10/10 so I’ll update afterwards. 

Hey everyone.  I applied very late in the cycle last year and I do think it hurt my chances.  I did make it on the waitlist at spot #50 of 52.  Figured I would never get off the waitlist so applied again and got an interview.  Just received an acceptance letter today from last year off the waitlist... so never say never!  Good luck!

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 10:40 AM, bevinamezcua said:

I am scheduled for October 3rd! Did you receive confirmation from Kaye yet? I sent my headshot and driver's license late Friday due to being out of town, and haven't heard back yet. Good luck!!!

I haven’t heard back from her yet either! I sent my acceptance of interview on 7/22

17 hours ago, MorganWoodruff said:

Hey guys! 
I got an email 7/13 saying my application was in the review process, which would take 7-14 days. I still haven’t received anything back from them, not in junk either. Should I reach out? Or is no new good news?

I'm in the same boat as well. I'm unsure what to do because I've been hesitant to reach out