2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, APFuturePA said:

Hey everyone! I just had my CASPA application verified and Emory said they have received my application (but I'm still waiting on two of my recommendations 🙃) - has anyone heard anything?

I’ll have to go check mine, when did you submit your application? I should be verified shortly if you have been! 🙂 I am also still waiting on two of my recommendations 

18 hours ago, McKennaM said:

I’ll have to go check mine, when did you submit your application? I should be verified shortly if you have been! 🙂 I am also still waiting on two of my recommendations 

Submitted: 04/30/22

CASPA verified: 05/06/22

Emory received: 05/06/22

I now have 3 out of 4 recommendations and am just waiting on the last one! 😝 

I just received an interview too! My specific narrative was a little less than a page. 

Submitted: 04/30/22

CASPA verified: 05/06/22

Emory received: 05/06/22

Emory application complete: 05/11/22

Interview offer: 05/12/22

----------------------------------------------------------------------

cGPA: 3.72

sGPA: 3.57

PCE (EMT/MA): 3,500

HCE (caregiving): 430

Shadowing: 100

Extracurricular/Volunteer: 1,300

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck to everyone! Super excited for the journey 😃

2 hours ago, futurePAAL said:

Quick Question, for the supplemental app did you leave all of your answers grey? The format of it made it all a very light grey color and I didn't know if I should keep it like that or change it to black. Not that important but I was wondering

I put them in black. I make it look nice.

• Thanks 1

On 5/12/2022 at 10:12 AM, bevinamezcua said:

I just received an interview as well! I was verified on 5/10. I interviewed here last year, so am really hoping it works out this year!

How was the interview process? Were there specific questions that stood out? I just got an invite from them as well.

1 hour ago, FuturPAS said:

Did you reply to the interview invite email?

6 minutes ago, MStef said:

How was the interview process? Were there specific questions that stood out? I just got an invite from them as well.

I did reply, but I don’t think it’s necessary, I’m just paranoid lol. The interview was honestly amazing, it’s very laid back and no questions stood out really. I feel like they just want to get a good feel for you as a person! Good luck, we’ve got this!!

11 minutes ago, lizzleb said:

Congrats!! ☺️ Mind sharing your stats? 

GPA: 3.8

PCE: 5k

HCE:500

volunteer:460

GRE: 302 AWA 4 . Did not send

letters: 2 RN, 1PA, 1 scien prof, 1 pastor( I volunteer at the church and oversee the cleaning duties. He wrote a leadership letter, not a character letter)

shadowing: 2PAs, 1MD, 1 surgeon. 120 hours

Personal statement: I used Reddit a lot and PAlife.

Supplemental: I had the Emory PA class president review it and she shared hers with me. Reddit also.

14 minutes ago, CandyA said:

Congratulations to those getting interviews. I'm in a holding pattern waiting for my last term to complete to submit. Do any of you that received invites have outstanding prereqs? I'm looking to apply June 7th

Yes, I’m still taking microbiology lab. I know it is not a requirement but they do accept pending pre-reqs. I suggest if you have everything ready to go ahead in submit while the application pool is low.