Pacific University PA Program: Application Cycle 2022-2023

Accepted! Interviewed 10/22 pm slot. Wishing everyone the best of luck this cycle! The faculty was very welcoming and easy going during the interview. It was my least stressful interview thus far.  If you think you’ve messed up or stumbled during the interview just keep on powering through!!! Don’t get in your head. They asked me a question to which I honestly could not think of an answer. I just said, “honestly can’t think of anything.” I think adcoms truly appreciates the honesty. I had a similar experience at George Fox and I told the interviewer “you got me with that one”, we both laughed. Just keep it real, stay down to earth, and you will do great 👍

Edited by PAC13
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Kwreev said:

Has anybody received a interview invite in the last week or so? Seems like it's mostly rejection emails at this point...

Still waiting to hear anything from them, but I'm also starting to assume that I'm just waiting for a rejection email at this point 🥲 For reference: submitted CASPA 7/19, supplemental on the day of deadline