South College PA Program (Atlanta): Application Cycle 2022-2023

On 8/29/2022 at 10:47 AM, alysthepa said:

Ok so I applied 8/15 and have not received confirmation. It looks like it took awhile for people to receive confirmation emails... should I be worried? 

I believe they only send out an email that your application is complete and ready for review when they've received caspa app, supplemental app, and GRE scores. If you've done that already and still have not, I would email Samantha Stebbins. However, it did take almost 3 weeks for me to receive an email. Submitted 7/25 and got the email 8/17.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 10:24 AM, TAYLORB11 said:

So I was looking at the ARC accreditation and the Atlanta location is not accredited at all. Knoxville and Nashville are but there is nothing about this one- not even probation or provisional. Does this mean it never will be? I'm confused.

I believe they said the Atlanta campus is an extension of the Knoxville campus so they share accreditation statuses. On their website for the Atlanta campus it says they have accreditation-continued status. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, paforever2023 said:

I applied in September, but I have not heard anything. Is there still a chance to be interviewed? I am not sure how full the class is. 

I suggest reaching out to Samantha Stebbins and see if they are still offering interviews invites. From last cycle's forum it seemed they went into March/April for interviews based on how many seats they had filled 

4 minutes ago, salwarahaman said:

I applied in May, was verified in June and received the email on June 13, 2022 saying they had all parts of my application. Anyone who applied that early still waiting to hear back? 

I received the email stating they had all parts of my application on July 1, 2022. I am still waiting to hear back as well.

• 2 weeks later...