South College PA Program (Atlanta): Application Cycle 2022-2023

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven’t received an email saying my application was received. I applied in August  I’m nervous. I call for Samantha Stebbins all the time. I have left voicemails and sent emails. Still nothing ! 

UPDATE: I spoke to her. She said all parts have been received system just needs to update for me to get email I’m still kind of weary of this since most ppl get confirmation immediately after application is completed. 

Edited by VeeRayPA

On 8/12/2022 at 12:50 PM, ldanielle said:

when did you submit? Did you get confirmation that you’re application was being reviewed? 

I submitted 5/3. I got confirmation on 6/13 that my application was complete and ready to review and the email said:

"The application review process will begin in July 2022. Interviews will start in September 2022 and run through May 2023.  The interview is a day-long process, with presentation of faculty and staff and group and individual interviews. The interview is the final step towards acceptance to our program.  Applicants selected  to interview will be notified 2-4 weeks prior to the interview date."

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 4:18 PM, Jennyann said:

Was at the 8/26 interview today! They were super friendly and the group interview i was in went great and it felt very relaxed. The interview was in person and I was accepted too!

Congratulations!! Did they tell you about your acceptance during the interview or call/email afterwards? Also, what was the interview format? Traditional or MMI?

On 8/29/2022 at 10:47 AM, alysthepa said:

Ok so I applied 8/15 and have not received confirmation. It looks like it took awhile for people to receive confirmation emails... should I be worried? 

I would reach out to them. You should have gotten an email shortly after they received your CASPA & supplemental