• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got an email from Elias that they are meeting tomorrow to go over applicants. I am waiting to hear back from UTPA before accepting/declining a job offer and explained my situation to them. He stated in the email that "letters will go out after April 1." Best of luck!

I just got an email from Elias that they are meeting tomorrow to go over applicants. I am waiting to hear back from UTPA before accepting/declining a job offer and explained my situation to them. He stated in the email that "letters will go out after April 1." Best of luck!

Hey y'all I was speaking to one of our professors today and she said that they are now waiting on the ARC-PA to give them approval to accept 80 students this next year. She then said what the faculty had decided to do was make a list of 50 they would accept and a list of 30 on a wait list until the increase to 80 is approved. Hope y'all hear something soon. Waiting is hard, I know. Best of Luck to everyone!

Hey y'all I was speaking to one of our professors today and she said that they are now waiting on the ARC-PA to give them approval to accept 80 students this next year. She then said what the faculty had decided to do was make a list of 50 they would accept and a list of 30 on a wait list until the increase to 80 is approved. Hope y'all hear something soon. Waiting is hard, I know. Best of Luck to everyone!

Alright everybody here is the latest update. All the faculty are currently in a meeting together right now to go over all the applicants who interviewed and they are going to make their final decisions today. Right now they are going to accept 50 unconditionally and have 30 on a waitlist for when they get approved for 80 students. They will also have an additional waitlist in case people turn down an acceptance. Also, not next year but the year after they have said they will be accepting 100 applicants. This is the profession to be getting into. Remember it's all about our future patients! Best of Luck to everyone!

Alright everybody here is the latest update. All the faculty are currently in a meeting together right now to go over all the applicants who interviewed and they are going to make their final decisions today. Right now they are going to accept 50 unconditionally and have 30 on a waitlist for when they get approved for 80 students. They will also have an additional waitlist in case people turn down an acceptance. Also, not next year but the year after they have said they will be accepting 100 applicants. This is the profession to be getting into. Remember it's all about our future patients! Best of Luck to everyone!

i just got an email. 20 people are waitlisted. The email read as: "A total of 822 applicants applied through CASPA of which 679 were viable, complete candidates. The Admissions Selection Committee met on March 29, 2013 to determine invitations for matriculation to our program. The committee consisted of 14 people that included faculty, alumni and administration. After 5 hours of deliberating and reviewing applications, 60 applicants were recommended to the Dean of the College of Health Sciences and Human Services and the Graduate Office"

Archived