• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted so far!!! We all look forward to seeing y'all in the fall! If you need help finding places to live or want some recommendations and phone numbers just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. It can be pretty daunting trying to relocate. As for those who were not accepted yet, what they are going to o is put everyone else on a waitlist. They will then meet in a few weeks to make a list of 20 to accept if the program gets approval for 80 students. Then they will also make another waitlist by certain rankings in case people do not accept or cannot come for personal reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

haha wow seeing this makes me feel better... cause I also sent a nice short email and never got a response... I plan on re-applying to UTPA for the next cycle anyways but even a short little response from them would be nice even to say you're not an alternate or something!

haha wow seeing this makes me feel better... cause I also sent a nice short email and never got a response... I plan on re-applying to UTPA for the next cycle anyways but even a short little response from them would be nice even to say you're not an alternate or something!

• 1 month later...

Looking for some straight answers! Dont have to sugar coat it. I have a overall gpa 3.1 with a bachelor of science in biology from TAMU. I have been a EMT-B for 2 years and just got my paramedic cert and currently working at a 911 service I will have about 1000 hours of paid work experience at time of application submission. I have been shadowing PA's and will have about 200 hours of shadowing at the time of application submission. I have retaken anatomy I got an A and retaking stat and anatomy II. Last 30 hours gpa of 3.5 and 3.0 science gpa. Do I have a chance? If not what can I work on? Im thinking I will not get in first time around and plan to work and apply again.

• 2 years later...

Archived