South University Tampa-2023

Hey everyone! To all those that have been accepted and are officially in the upcoming January class, I created a Facebook group for you guys so I can post some tips on the Tampa area and housing info as well. You guys can also use it to ask any questions to each other or post any comments. I will send an invite to your South University emails, so keep an eye out for it! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just got an email with an in-person interview invite for either July 18th or 26th. Not my top school choice and probably wouldn’t commit here since it has a January start date and most of my other programs start later so I hear back later. Just was wondering what current students think about the campus and program and if they like the area. Where are the clinical locations?

On 4/14/2022 at 9:01 PM, BrittGrebinger said:

Figured I would start a thread for the prospective upcoming class for January 2023! I am currently attending South's PA program in Tampa so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask! Good luck everyone!

Just got an interview invite! Not my top choice but I accepted it as it could at least be used as practice. Do you like the school? Do you like the professors and facility? Do you enjoy living in Tampa? Are the rotations done in Tampa Bay or elsewhere too?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...