Online shadowing?

• 4 weeks later...

Check out the school website to see if they accept virtual shadowing. They may offer some through the school. For example, I am applying to CU Denver, and after researching this, I found out that they have their own virtual shadowing with a certificate. Unfortunately, you can't upload the certificate to CASPA, but you can write in the experience section that you received one. I also found virtual shadowing through myPAresource. You can sign up for a free account and shadowing includes almost 8 hours of content. MyPAresource offers a different kind of shadowing, where it's more like sitting down and talking with a PA, but I learned a ton about the PA profession and how each specialty differs. It was really helpful to me and confirmed my passion for the PA profession. I reached out to MyPAresource about a certificate and they said they will provide one to anyone who needs it. 

• 1 month later...
Guest PAkayk

I highly recommend becoming a member of the Pre-PA Clinic with Beth Macintire, DMS, PA-C and Katie Bean, DMS, PA-C. It costs $17/month and they provide you with amazing guidance and resources for becoming a more competitive applicant. They offer virtual shadowing hours every week with PAs in different specialties each week!