Applicants for class of 2015

Guest epthompson83

Guest epthompson83

Just seeing if there is anyone on here who is currently applying to JMU PA program. I submitted my CASPA application yesterday and my graduate school application last week. Fingers crossed!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there!

I applied at the end of June and filled out their supplemental sometime in July... I haven't heard from them since and was considering giving a call/email to see where things were. I believe they start the process later than schools farther north, so I'm trying not to take it personally. :P

Guest epthompson83

according to their website they review applications as they are received so if you haven't heard back it probably wouldn't hurt to give them a call. i saw something on their timeline about doing interviews starting in august. i was worried that i waited too late to apply (since CASPA opened in april) but maybe they haven't even started looking through applications yet.

Guest epthompson83

I'm still waiting for CASPA to verify my application. Will probably be another week before jmu receives it. Ugh.

Let me know if you hear anything! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I received the same e-mail yesterday inviting me for an interview and listing dates from which to choose. I had not received a previous phone call, however. It's really strange that you received the same e-mail after already having interviewed with them.

Has October 8th been the only day they've interviewed so far? Did they give you any idea about when they'll notify you of their decision?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived