RVU Application Cycle 2022-2023

On 11/3/2022 at 8:07 AM, Kaykay said:

I was accepted in September and would love to connect with others who were recently accepted. Also, if you haven't received an acceptance as of yet don't be nervous. They stated most people will find out at the end of November. Good luck to everyone!

Was also accepted in September and would love to connect! I believe they are going to make a FB page sometime after more acceptances go out! 

12 hours ago, PA2B2023 said:

Yup. My interview really didn’t go that well, so I’m not that optimistic. But, still would just like to know. This process is excruciating.

Same! I don't feel confident with my individual interview and waiting is killing me! I am ready to find out if I got in or not. It has been a painful process for sure.

Hey everyone! I see many people have gotten acceptances/put on the waitlist. CONGRATS! You should follow our instagram page @rvupaprogram to see what life is like at RVU. If you are on the waitlist, many of my classmates were taken off of the list eventually so DON'T LOSE HOPE! For others, good luck if you are still in the process of applying. 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone remember how many people they usually put on the waitlist? is it ranked or do they reevaluate candidates when pulling people off the waitlist? the suspense is killing me… i try not to think about it too much but can’t help it! congrats to all that have been accepted. manifesting that you guys will be my classmates🤞🤞🤞 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m accepted and planning to start in the fall, but haven’t heard anything from the school since November. They did say not to expect any info until March, but its hard going so long without hearing anything.  Would love more info (like PANCE pass rate of the recently graduated class). Anyone heard anything interesting?

On 1/25/2023 at 2:36 PM, PA2B2023 said:

I’m accepted and planning to start in the fall, but haven’t heard anything from the school since November. They did say not to expect any info until March, but it’s hard going so long without hearing anything.  Would love more info (like PANCE pass rate of the recently graduated class). Anyone heard anything interesting?

I haven’t heard anything yet as farce as PANCE of this recent class. Also struggling with the waiting 😅

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...