2013 Application Cycle

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to those who have received an interview!

I submitted my CASPA application July 27, 2012 and received an email on September 24 stating I had an interview. The supplemental application is on their website, it consists of an essay and sending the fee.

They only hold 3 - 4 interviews from what I have read which explains the gaps.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

I tried calling yesterday but no answer so I emailed her. She hasnt gone back to me yet so im not sure. I also saw that the college was closed today (wed/31)...and it'll prob be closed this week too due to the impact that the weather had on the subway system. hopefully they will let us know!

Yea the interview prob won't happen. NYC was hit hard and if the subways are down its gonna be tough for people to get work/school. I do however keep checking the mercy website and it's closed today. The people there prob have more important things to worry about and that's why they haven't gotten back to us. All we can do is just wait!

So I called them this morning and they said the person who decides is on her way to campus. They said they will give us a call to tell us if we have it or not. I'm from Maryland and getting there isn't the program...it's getting to the campus without a subway and limited bus system. Now how does one go about that???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived