Charleston, SC-- Hard time getting a job!

Hello. I graduated 12/1/2021 and have been applying to PA positions in Charleston, SC for months. I have applied to over 50 position listings, have sent me resume out to so many offices, been networking on LinkedIn and in Facebook groups. I have had two interviews so far. 

Any leads on potential jobs or just advice for trying to secure a job here would be great!

Have you applied to NP jobs? Even if it doesn’t say PA, apply, I’ve known some PAs get jobs or offers only posted for NP. They are available. A family member, new grad NP with total of 8 months RN experience of nothing more than basic check in for a clinic, recently landed a job within a month of graduation. You’d think a new grad PA would be just as or more qualified. She is sweet, but took 5 years to pass all courses for RN and should not have gone straight to NP.