2012-2013 Application Cycle

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mylola143,

Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier, I haven't been on the site for a while. I originally applied to the Miami campus and was eventually accepted there, so the St Croix option is no longer an option for me. By now you may already have heard if you were accepted. I hope the interview went well.

hey! i have an interview this friday 2/1. I am interviewing at the Miami campus, but for a spot at the St. Croix campus. Anyone have any advice on the interviews? From what it sounds like they seem pretty laid back. Also, any info on the St. Croix campus? Im having a hard time finding info about it, I feel nervous about possibly going away to school that far if i were to get in. I'm also wondering if I can still be considered on the waitlist for Miami even though I picked to interview for St. Croix? Any answers and information will be very helpful! thanks and good luck to everyone :)

Hey ya'll!

Congrats to all of you who have gotten in! And don't give up hope if you're still on the wait list! I'm in the class that started in 2012 (graduating in 2014) and we accepted people off the wait list all the way up until July, so you still have a good chance! Also if anyone who has been accepted has any questions please feel free to private message me and hopefully I can help you out!

~Martha

It was very relaxing atmosphere. It started out as a presentation, went to the actual classroom and then the group interview. There were 5 of us in the group and given ethical situation to discuss while the faculty was watching/listening and just kinda present it as a group to him. More info presentation abt school/questions answered and the individual interview with single faculty member. That was just basically getting to know u. This is my experience but it might be different with a different faculty member. Lastly the LUNCH and it was delishhhh...Enjoy!!! be yourself!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived