Sign in to follow this  
d3t3rm1n3d

2012-2013 Application Cycle

Congrats to those who got accepted!!! I received an email last week about the interview..and picked Nov 30th ...very nervous and excited...those of you who already had interview, what is the interview process like? I am a little nervous about the group interview. Is there a individual interview or just the group one? Also, what kind of question or ethical topics do they interview on? Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Congrats on your acceptance!! :) I have my interview with Barry- St. Pete 01/18/13! I'm so nervous! Do you have any advice as to how I should prepare for the interview or what questions were asked?? I appreciate any help you can provide!

I called the admissions office today and was told interviews are being held all the way through March so it might take awhile for those of us who haven't been invited to an interview yet. Good luck everyone!

I have noticed in previous forum that few people got accepted within three days. for example, they interviewed on Nov 2nd and heard back on Nov 5th. I have not heard anything this morning!!!! I wonder if it's too early or if I should be worried......

I haven't heard anything either. I wouldn't worry just yet though, plenty of people were accepted a couple of weeks later.. And no one from our group has said they have been accepted yet.

Abe and Sonu...I interviewed at St. Pete on the 30th. We were told that the faculty would meet on Tuesday and we would probably know Wednesday...however, I don't know about Miami or St. Croix.

I interviewed on November 30th in Miami Shores and received a phone call this morning about my interest in St.Croix. Did anyone else receive this same call and what are your thoughts in concerns to St. Croix? Any ideas or feedback would be most helpful! Thanks in advance!!

I was at the Nov. 30th interview too and I received a call about my interest in St. Croix this morning as well. They told me that I would hear if I was accepted by this afternoon.

I was at the Nov. 30th interview too and I received a call about my interest in St. Croix this morning as well. They told me that I would hear if I was accepted by this afternoon.

Oh wow! Would the acceptance be for the St. Croix campus or the Miami campus? Did you tell them you were interested in St. Croix? Just curious as to what you told them J

same here...I also got a phone call about St. Croix campus...and I should hear something by end of the day....Very nervous..

When I called I left a voice mail, along the lines of what you said, cdouglas. Did they say that everyone from that date would be getting a call today, or just those that they called earlier in the day? I was just wondering as I did not speak with anyone directly. Now the nerves are really setting in!