Sign in to follow this  
d3t3rm1n3d

2012-2013 Application Cycle

Anyone else hear anything? When do they start letting people know if they are accepted. Which site are you all applying for? I applied for the St. Petersburg site. Good luck to those who have interviews!!:;-):

I recieved an invite to an interview this morning by email. They gave me three options for dates, Nov 2nd, Nov 30th, and Jan 18th. I applied to the Miami campus and my CASPA application was sent at the beginning of Sept. I will probably take the Nov 30th interview.

I received an invite to interview this morning as well, via e-mail. I was offered the same dates as cdouglas (above), but chose the first interview based off the rolling admissions process. My CASPA application was sent at the end of August, but was incomplete for 3 weeks due to the fact that Barry needed transcripts from my university to see my AP credits from high school, that count towards some of the required pre-requisites. After my application was complete, I heard back in exactly two weeks regarding an interview.

From what I've researched, they send out acceptance letters usually within a week after the interview! :)

I received an invite to interview today and also chose November 30th! I have to wait for the confirmation email hoping that it isn't full yet.

Are we able to check the status of our application through myBarry? My account doesn't seem to be up to date and I know there have been some problems with it.

Will be at the November 30 interview in Miami!

Congrats! if you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your CASPA application and when was it mailed?

Good luck to anyone interviewing this Friday at the Miami campus. I am awaiting their response from my interview last Friday.

Anybody else worried about flying in during Hurricane Sandy? I'm coming from Connecticut and wondering if I should just reschedule although its kinda cutting it close for that. My flight leaves tomorrow at 6:00 AM.

My CASPA application was received on Sept 10.

I got an invitation to interview through an email that arrived yesterday.

The date is next Friday, Nov 2 at the St. Pete campus.

Excited and just a little nervous...

Interviewing Friday November 2. Message me if you want to share a room and rental car fees for Thursday night! I'm staying about 10 minutes away from the school in a room I booked through airbnb (an apartment since the hotels they had listed were not nearby the school) I would prefer a female roommate, as I am female also!

Thank you for offering to share expenses.

I look forward to meeting you on campus Nguyenklt, but I am staying with friends who live in the area.

See you Friday!

Adrianne

Hello! Congrats to all that have been accepted thus far!

I have an interview scheduled for Nov 2nd at the St. Pete campus and I was wondering if anyone can comment on the interview day itself.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!! :D

I submitted CASPA 8/8/12 and it was verified 8/17/12. They mail them on Wednesday so I guess it was mailed 8/22/12. I received the interview invitation email 10/15/12.

Congrats to everyone accepted. It is a great school. If you are looking for a place to stay in Miami. I'm subleasing an apartment in North Miami. Please contact me if you are interested.