2012-2013 Application Cycle

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an invite to interview this morning as well, via e-mail. I was offered the same dates as cdouglas (above), but chose the first interview based off the rolling admissions process. My CASPA application was sent at the end of August, but was incomplete for 3 weeks due to the fact that Barry needed transcripts from my university to see my AP credits from high school, that count towards some of the required pre-requisites. After my application was complete, I heard back in exactly two weeks regarding an interview.

From what I've researched, they send out acceptance letters usually within a week after the interview! :)

Interviewing Friday November 2. Message me if you want to share a room and rental car fees for Thursday night! I'm staying about 10 minutes away from the school in a room I booked through airbnb (an apartment since the hotels they had listed were not nearby the school) I would prefer a female roommate, as I am female also!

Archived