Interview invitations

Ok whew, I thought I submitted my CASPA late or something, leading to me receiving the supplemental late but I guess everyone else is in the same boat. For other people's reference, I submitted CASPA and it was verified by around July 20th, just got the supplemental last Thursday on the 16th.

When I went to an info session at the end of July, they said they were still working on the supplemental e-mail workflow. So by that time, they hadn't sent out any of the supplemental applications. So that's why you got it so late...it was the first time they were sending them out.

• 2 weeks later...
I submitted my CASPA application on 7/26, verified 7/31, mailed 8/3 and submitted my PCOM supplemental on 8/16.

Good luck! Looking into your submissions, it seems like it will take a month for us to hear from them for a possible interview. They received my supplemental last 9/13 so I am hoping and praying that I will hear a positive feedback from them in a month or so :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived