Liu class of 2015

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey everyone. I am trying to apply to the PA program at LIU. I already have a degree in psychology and minor in science, but GPA is not that great. Any advice what I can do to raise my GPA.

I will advice you to take extra easy classes to boost your GPA and also ve more health care experience.

Hi there,

I am from California and I have an interview scheduled on Jan 11th. Any information on it? Is it a group interview or a private one? Is it a multi stage interview? I had a few interviews already mostly in California but I am really exited to go to NYC! :D

How many people were they in the interview? Anyhow, congrats to those who got accepted and I will go be myself during the interview

Thanks

Hi there, There were 6 people present at the interview and its basically individual interview. Its a relax interview, friendly staff etc. Just be of yourself and dont panic. There was a writing sample which was basiclly writing about you healthcare experience. Wish u Good Luck:smile:

There were only 4 people at my interview but the interview was pretty specific to my application. I actually loved that they paid close attention to the details I felt were important and represented me well and none of my other interviewers at other schools did that to be honest. Still anxiously waiting to hear my response!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived