Liu class of 2015

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same!! Can't wait to meet everyone and start school !! Umm, I got the accepted student package really quick actually...like 2-3 days after I got the email. I was kinda hoping for more time since I was waitlisted at another school and still waiting for a final decision from them.. Where are you from?

Had my interview today and was accepted on the spot! Along with another candidate. It was only us two so they announced it to the both of us.

That's awesome! Hopefully I will have such great luck haha. Did they say how many spots are left by any chance? Also what was the format? Any suggestions as well? I haven't received an acceptance yet from my interviews (received another rejection today) so I'm not feeling very confident right now.

and thanks brittanyogara!

I am not sure I dont think its usually that small. The students were taking finals. The interview was very laid back two people at once and a writing portion. After the interview I anxiuosly was trying to write a good essay which didnt even matter because minutes after I handed it in she came back with the news. Not sure how many spots are left but they have 40 seats in total. My advice is to relax be calm cool and collected. Show confidence and enthusiasm, ask questions and just be yourself. The interview is not intimmidating at all.

Archived