collaborating doc matching service

Hi fellow PA entrepreneurs,

I am currently very early in the process of opening my own cash pay telemedicine business in Washington state. I am wondering what others have paid to hire a collaborating physician. I recieved a quote from collaboratingdocs.com for $700 a month. This seems pretty high to me. I will be starting at approximately 15 hours a week, this will be a side business until it gets busier. I will be doing only medical weight loss utilizing 1-3 drugs, all virtual. Overall pretty low risk. My state also doesn't require regular chart review. Just wondering really if this is pretty on par with the going rate or if this is much higher than I should be paying.

Thanks!

Yup it is 

they also make you pay from day zero (so if you start 3m early with credentialing you pay the doc for three months to sit around. )

I had a very frank discussion with them and figured out it was going to be 10-12k per year no matter how few patients you saw.  They also stumbled hard when I brought up the question of me not liking the doc, their style, past complaints or legal actions against doc.   

I would want an attorney to read over the full proposed contract and all addendums as they struck me as maybe a little????