applying for 2013 cycle

Same here...Application complete on September 20th. Have not heard anything since. I emailed Director of Admissions last week...no response as of yet. I watch this forum daily to see if anyone posts anything!! ;) I know that no news is usually bad news in this case however, I am still very hopeful!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Emory interview process was amazing! Everyone is very friendly there. If anyone is looking to stay at a hotel, I'd recommend the University Inn...they gave me a discount for interviewing and it was around $89 (with tax, just under 100, which is cheaper than most hotels I've stayed at). It's within walking distance too, and they give you free breakfast.

From what I understand they usually call on the day they have the interview if you were selected for the class. The ones that they did not decide on will recieve an email stating they did not come to a decision and will review their application again during the next committee meeting, I don't know how they inform the ones that decided against or the ones that are placed on the waiting list. Good luck everyone, fingers crossed for you!

Everyone will here something from the admissions committee. They meet 11/30 as stated above. If they have time they will start to call those who have been accepted, however, as this does not always occur, do not expect to hear anything until next week at the earliest. If you're accepted you will likely get a phone call and a letter in the mail. If you're "hold for reconsideration" this means you'll be reconsidered for admission at the next committee meeting you'll get a letter or e-mail stating this, if you have not been granted admission or held for reconsideration then you'll receive an e-mail or letter stating so and it usually has information as to why you were not granted admission.

Good Luck!

Archived