applying for 2013 cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Another piece of helpful info...part of the reason it takes so long with Emory during the application process is that every application gets a thorough review. The admissions director also goes through each application as well, which as you can expect can take some time. Be patient and you will here from them soon. Good luck to everyone applying!

To (hopefully) give hope to those of you still waiting I will share my STATs:

My undergrad cumulative GPA was a 3.75 and my science GPA was a 3.81. I got a 312 (about a 1200 I believe...) on my GRE and I have just shy of 4000 hours of HCE.

Remember they look at a lot of other things besides just numerical values! Good Luck Everyone; we are still really early in the process!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard anything yet. My overall GPA is low but I have 3.9 from the last school I attended and science grades are good. I hope they can overlook my grades from 1996. :) I also have 8000 hours of clinical experience and some volunteering hours. My GRE is low, english is my 2nd language -I can’t seem to master GRE English.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived