Summer 2013 Applicants!

Hey yoel32 yes if you are accepted it says items needed for registration and has a list of health requirements and also deposit and acceptance reply form all of that will be on your checklist and it will also say requirement for accepted/alternate so yeah you are prob accepted !!! Congrats!! Join our Facebook group!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Morning Guys,

I just got off the phone with a very helpful man from the Admissions office. And like some of you, I am still waiting for a response from Downstate. My application is still being reviewed by the program (dunno if that's a good or bad thing). He said that next week is the last week for the PA program to make final decisions and if I (and whoever else) don't hear from them in two weeks, then we can express real concern and give them another call. All I can say is hang in there, I know this whole process is nerve wrecking, but it will all come to an end (hopefully a positive one).

Best of luck to all and congrats to those already accepted!!

Ivana

Hi I am still taking a and p 2 will be done in May , but I just looked at my downstate page and it says ....The link on the left, "Admissions/Health", lists the requirements needed for registration. Does this mean as long as they get my final transcript I am in? It didn't say anything about registering a few days ago ? Is anyone in the same boat where they are finishing 1 class ? Can we still send a deposit ?

thanks

Archived