2012/2013 interviews?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed last Friday, the 7th. Susan said they were meeting to discuss some applicants sometime the week of the 17th and that hopefully I'd hear back from them at the end of that week. Maybe they were just trying to get a bigger pool of applicants before they made any final decisions. Maybe we'll all hear from them soon!

Yeah I still haven't heard back Lawrence14.. Thanks for asking... I don't know if I should be getting nervous. I interviewed and got wait listed last year and still haven't heard back for an interview this year. Still not losing hope though :/

I spoke with Susan today and she said that they are still reviewing applications. Hopefully they will finish them by the holidays. We should hear by the end of this month or January. Interviews will go through mid February.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meagan,

Do not give up hope! They continue to sift through their wait list until a mere few weeks before start date. It can be a time crunch, but doable if you put everything aside to accomplish their pre-matriculation tasks. Stay connected with Susan, and trust her. She is well-informed.

Poetsiren,

Thank you! I am not giving up hope! I check my phone all the time just hoping to see that call haha. I would be happy to crunch everything in, I would get it done in a day and move from MI to TN - even though I know they stop calling two weeks before class starts. The crunch would be well worth it. I really love this program after my interview visit. Susan is super nice and helpful, I just feel bad bothering her, I know she has enough to do with everything else. But I am keeping in contact with Susan :) Thank you again for the response, I appreciate your encouragement and help.

• 1 month later...

Archived