2012/2013 interviews?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Matt. Susan just clarified that for me as well.

My CASPA was mailed 8/31 and my supplemental was mailed within the following week. I didn't get a call, but they emailed me with the information after I had asked them if they have received everything.

My stats are:

GPA: 3.69

GRE: Verbal- 150 Quant- 159 Writing- 4

No paid healthcare experience but 50 hours of shadowing PAs and around 20 for volunteering at a local hospital that I intend to continue up until beginning school. Hope this helps :)

Stemp07: I cannot say that I do. PA2014 had roughly 90 students matriculate. Very few turned down the offer to attend LMU-DCOM, but a waiting list is available for those not initially accepted. I know of a select few who were originally on the waiting list that matriculated into the program. In my opinion, the interview process is highly valued. You will need passion and many motivating factors to sustain you throughout the program. The interview is the best way to access those qualities.

I look forward to meeting all of you, by the way. Our student society will give a presentation at each interview session and we will be available to answer any and all questions you may have.

I had my interview on Friday 10/19. I got there around 8:30 and left about 2pm. There are two 15 minute interviews with two faculty members, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. They also give some faculty presentations over the program, financial aid, etc; a building tour, time to ask questions to current PA students, and lunch. The interview is laid-back and they try their hardest to not make it stressful. They said we should hear something in 2-3 weeks. Also, they said they get about 5 applications per slot and interview 3 people per slot...and that they have been accredited to take 96 students (i don't know if they WILL, but that they CAN). Last year's class had 91 from what I heard.

Archived