Genetics

• 1 month later...

I am thinking about taking genetics too. What did you decide? I am finishing up Bio 2 and Biochem, both at Doane. There are proctored exams now and I am fighting for an A in BIO 2. The exams are really difficult in spite of me spending a lot of time studying and memorizing LOTS of stuff. The genetics teacher at Doane is the same teacher as the BIO 2 teacher, Karen Stancil. I think maybe UOP is going to be my next step for Genetics. 

• Like 1

Hello!

I am going to take genetics at UOP. Th exams are not proctored and are allowed notes from what I've been told.

The main reason I am taking UOP is because the length of the class is 5 weeks opposed to the 12, I believe a normal semester is. 

The price is a little higher but overall seems better.  I should be starting soon if you'd like to collab or have any more questions.  

If you'd like to email me outside of this forum please feel free too alexandrabatter@yahoo.com

On 1/24/2022 at 12:41 PM, ehenvie said:

I was just seeing if anyone has taken Genetics online recently. I've Doane and University of Pheonix a lot but haven't seen post from anyone that has actually taken it. Any other schools out there? 

Portage learning has it. I was looking into it. 

9 hours ago, ehenvie said:

Hello!

I am going to take genetics at UOP. Th exams are not proctored and are allowed notes from what I've been told.

The main reason I am taking UOP is because the length of the class is 5 weeks opposed to the 12, I believe a normal semester is. 

The price is a little higher but overall seems better.  I should be starting soon if you'd like to collab or have any more questions.  

If you'd like to email me outside of this forum please feel free too alexandrabatter@yahoo.com

Where is UOP? Also, I sent you an email.