2012-2013 interviews..?

Hi All. I just received an interview invite today through email. My interview is on December 6th. My CASPA was verified Sept. 1st and i finished the supplemental a few days later. If anyone who has had an interview could provide some info, it would be greatly appreciated!! Good luck to all of you

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you starsandsnow! I actually interviewed yesterday and got the email this morning! The interview process was fine..they really just want to get to know you as a candidate and see if you are a good fit for their school! Nothing out of the ordinary...really fair questions. I am a spanish major with a minor in biology. I have done some work in an underserved region of milwaukee and i currently work in a group home. Goood luck to you with this entire process..it is so nerve wracking! Hope to see you at Marquette!!!

Hey all, found out some good info-- they got about 900 applications this year and are interviewing about 170-200 for the 25-30ish spots for outside students, and will interview Marquette undergrads later in the year. They also said last year they got through most of their waiting list, so don't be discouraged if you get wait-listed. The interview day is really laid back, nothing to worry about at all! Everyone was super nice and friendly and all the staff/faculty clearly just love their school! Good luck to everyone, hope this helps!!

Hi sorry that I am only just now responding! I actually ended up being accepted to Marquette's program! Here is some info for those who was wondering about the application/interview process!

CASPA was received by Marquette 9/25, invited for an interview on 10/1, interviewed on 10/26, accepted 10/31. I was nervous for the interview but it was actually a pretty relaxed experience! There was a 30 minute info session, a 30 minute interview with 2 faculty members, and a tour. They did ask one situational question, but for the most part the interview was very conversational- it seemed like they just wanted to get to know you! I had a million questions before my interview, so I would be happy to answer any questions you might have! Please feel free to email me at kmshillock@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys! I have created a facebook group for the class of 2016 :) here is the link http://www.facebook.com/groups/359406634156992/ if the link does not work just search for the group "Marquette University Physician Assistant Class of 2016!"- please request to join! This will be a very helpful group in the future. Once again, I can't wait to meet everyone!! Hope you all had a great holiday season!

Archived