2012-2013 interviews..?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

In June, I met with one of the PA faculty at Marquette to ask some questions and learn about the program. He told me that the program does not have rolling admissions, and they won't compare the applications or make interview decisions until after the Oct. 1st deadline. Hope this alleviates some anxiety for everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to bump this up... I actually heard differently that their first interview date is 8 October, so I doubt they wait until 1 October to review applications... maybe they just invite Marquette Undergrads/local students for the 8 Oct day, but I just couldn't imagine getting less than a week's notice for an interview!

Anyways, in light of that, has anyone heard anything?? good luck to all!

I found out through email with a link attached showing the interview date/time. I submitted my CASPA August 31 and it was verified mid-September (sent out). I received the interview notification around Sept. 30th. Hope that helps! This whole process is so nerve-wracking. I check my e-mail almost every hour for other interviews/rejections! :(

I have received an invite too! I got it via email, and they said they would send a letter as well. I submitted my caspa August 21st and supplemental mid-September. For those of you who are invited, did you complete the background check forms? I am surprised that we have to pay for this...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I have my interview this Friday. What was your interview like? Any advice for how to prepare? I am just wondering if their interview style is more casual/conversational or if they are going to ask questions that require more preparation (for example about the future of healthcare reform etc.)

Archived