Indiana State January 2023 Start Cycle

On 1/10/2022 at 1:21 AM, bcdobbs said:

Has anyone heard anything for this cycle?

Just that my application has been received but not yet reviewed (this was Dec. 7, 2021)

Holly mentioned that there is no rolling admissions, and that screening/interviews will likely take place throughout April, after the March deadline. 

Best of luck!

• 2 months later...

Current PA student at ISU. Last year invitations for interviews were sent out in the first week of April. Interviews this year are the last week of April. If they're anything like last year, they'll only be 30 minutes and over Zoom. Very standard interview questions. Be prepared to talk about your medical experience, how you relate to ISU's mission statement, and anything that makes your journey to becoming a PA stand out. First decisions came out less than a week after interviews.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 2:29 PM, fashion said:

Current PA student at ISU. Last year invitations for interviews were sent out in the first week of April. Interviews this year are the last week of April. If they're anything like last year, they'll only be 30 minutes and over Zoom. Very standard interview questions. Be prepared to talk about your medical experience, how you relate to ISU's mission statement, and anything that makes your journey to becoming a PA stand out. First decisions came out less than a week after interviews.

How are you liking the program? And would you recommend it?  I received an invitation to interview but I haven't decided if I will yet! Thanks 🙂

On 4/2/2022 at 3:32 PM, meeko said:

How are you liking the program? And would you recommend it?  I received an invitation to interview but I haven't decided if I will yet! Thanks 🙂

I like the program and definitely recommend interviewing. The faculty are mostly great and it's really affordable, they give state school tuition to all the out of state people. If you can show for the interviewer how you relate to the program's mission there's a high chance you'll get accepted

On 4/2/2022 at 3:32 PM, meeko said:

I should also mention the program is great with rotations. You don't have to set up any if you don't want, ISU will do it for you. But they will work with you if you want to do your rotations somewhere else. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...