CALIFORNIA program: A.T. Still University (ATSU) Central Coast PA (CCPA) Program

Greetings to all potential applicants,

I'm writing on behalf of the faculty at the California Santa Maria Central Coast PA (CCPA) program. We are part of A.T. Still University which has campuses in both Mesa, AZ and Kirksville, MO. We are a program that does rolling admissions. You can apply on the University website since we are not utilizing CASPA this year.

If you would like to receive emails from our department about upcoming Online Information Sessions (like an online Open House) please fill out this GoogleForm. We will be sending webinar registration emails to those who sign up. At these sessions you will be able to meet some of our faculty and staff as well as ask questions about our program.

Reach out to the admission department if you have any questions admissions@atsu.edu.

If you have questions please note we do not routinely monitor this forum, however we will be able to answer questions for those who attend the information sessions or who reach out to us in the googleform.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Sara Wilson, MPAS, PA-C

Preclinical Curriculum Coordinator CCPA Program

if you would like to see previous post prior to our program receiving provisional accreditation please see this post which is now closed.

A.T. Still - Central Coast PA program (developing PA program in Santa Maria)

• Like 1

Hello Sara,

Thank you for starting this post.

I had a few pressing questions. Is it true that A.T. Still is taking people from the waitlist from the previous cycle? If so, approximately how many seats can we expect to be filled from those who applied last cycle vs. this current cycle?

Secondly, does A.T. still have the admission statistics from last cycle (avg GPA, PCE, etc.)?

Thank you!

Edited by angelicamber

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

Wondering if there is a Hybrid program for 2022 start, where they have virtual didactic semesters and rotations in person?

I live in PA, want to get started with PA program as soon as 2022, and i am a single mom supporting 3 kids and hence cannot relocate.

Please help. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
On 1/5/2022 at 2:37 PM, swilson01 said:

Greetings to all potential applicants,

I'm writing on behalf of the faculty at the California Santa Maria Central Coast PA (CCPA) program. We are part of A.T. Still University which has campuses in both Mesa, AZ and Kirksville, MO. We are a program that does rolling admissions. You can apply on the University website since we are not utilizing CASPA this year.

If you would like to receive emails from our department about upcoming Online Information Sessions (like an online Open House) please fill out this GoogleForm. We will be sending webinar registration emails to those who sign up. At these sessions you will be able to meet some of our faculty and staff as well as ask questions about our program.

Reach out to the admission department if you have any questions admissions@atsu.edu.

If you have questions please note we do not routinely monitor this forum, however we will be able to answer questions for those who attend the information sessions or who reach out to us in the googleform.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Sara Wilson, MPAS, PA-C

Preclinical Curriculum Coordinator CCPA Program

if you would like to see previous post prior to our program receiving provisional accreditation please see this post which is now closed.

A.T. Still - Central Coast PA program (developing PA program in Santa Maria)

Hi, 

I was wondering when the people who have applied months ago will hear back for the starting class of oct 2022 ?  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 2:46 PM, agalbier said:

I'm confused on how to apply. I don't see the PA program as an option on the ATSU website application section, and you say you don't utilize CASPA but the school is listed on CASPA. Does anyone know what the latest information is?

the application cycle for 2022 has closed, they are accepting applications on CASPA now for 2023 i believe 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hope everyone else did well on interviews today! I can't wait until we start hearing good news. How did everyone else feel after your interview today? I was anxious all day and hoping to feel relieved after, but now I am just wanting to hear yes or no so badly. Not sure I will be sleeping until we find out!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 2:27 PM, OptimisticPrePA said:

Hope everyone else did well on interviews today! I can't wait until we start hearing good news. How did everyone else feel after your interview today? I was anxious all day and hoping to feel relieved after, but now I am just wanting to hear yes or no so badly. Not sure I will be sleeping until we find out!

Hey!! Any word yet after your interview? I also interviewed and still have yet to hear back. Wondering if anyone else knew when to expect a response?

On 7/15/2022 at 4:13 PM, FUTUREPAMARISSA said:

Hey!! Any word yet after your interview? I also interviewed and still have yet to hear back. Wondering if anyone else knew when to expect a response?

They told us that we would hear decisions at the end of July. I believe their last round of 2C interviews is next week, so I imagine they must be waiting until they finish all interviews before they make their decisions. Counting down the days!

21 hours ago, OptimisticPrePA said:

They told us that we would hear decisions at the end of July. I believe their last round of 2C interviews is next week, so I imagine they must be waiting until they finish all interviews before they make their decisions. Counting down the days!

Thank you so much for the update! Definitely can’t wait to hear back soon!