Mercy College Class of 2024

Figured since they have been giving out provisional acceptance letters already I'd start a new thread.

Congratulations to those who got in!

Looking forward to meeting you all 🙂

Praying they don't try turning things remote for us because of Omicron or any other variants that pop up....

Edited by LIprePA
Title Change

• LIprePA changed the title to Mercy College Class of 2024
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 12:08 AM, LIprePA said:

Btw anyone who got accepted let me or JJizzle know, we started a WhatsApp group and there's only four of us so far lol.

Hey guys I just got my letter of provisional acceptance for the class of 2024! I’d love to join the WhatsApp group to meet everyone who’s gotten in so far! My name is Tiffany Larson there by the way and I’m excited to meet everyone!!

12 minutes ago, Inderpreet said:

Hello guys I also receieved my provisional acceptance for the class of 2024 few hours ago. I will love to be the part of the WhatsApp group to start conversing with everyone who recently got accepted to Le Moyne's impeccable PA program! My name is Inderpreet Singh and I am very enthusiastic to meet everyone!!!

Hey! Congratulations on getting in! I think you might have the wrong forum though, this is for Mercy College's PA program in the Bronx not Le Moyne

Edited by LIprePA

26 minutes ago, LIprePA said:

Hey! Congratulations on getting in! I think you might have the wrong forum though, this is for Mercy College's PA program in the Bronx not Le Moyne

I wrote Mercy College's immaculate PA program lol. I did not notice that my computer, somehow, changed Mercy College to Le Moyne lol!! I hope you will neglect my inane mistake and will allow me to join Mercy College class of 2024 WhatsApp group lol! Thanks for your abet! 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Congrats on your acceptance to the Mercy College PA Program Class of 2024! For those of you that have been accepted and have not joined the Facebook group yet, I will attach the link below. You can feel free to join to get things clarified, ask questions about the program itself or anything else - asking on the Facebook page means that people with the same questions can receive answers as well! Once you send a request to join the page, I will verify your acceptance and approve the request!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4998592050220087

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...